December 21, 2011

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Thank you for dropping by! :)

BUT TOO BAD. IM NOT BLOGGING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

Haha, just kidding. Sorry for the excitement bro.

I made another new blog. RIIIIIIGHT HERE. omg, which should I click? This? This? Or this?

Okay, I wanted to make the wrong link website a joke, not knowing it actually exist. YAY for finding out something new! :)

Its so quiet around here. Why not go to my new blog?





You can stop reading now.




Oh, btw, I'm too lazy to go to every blog and ask you guys to relink me, so if you came to my blog, saw this post, went to my new blog, you should be relinking me any moment now, anyyyy moment now.


Now.

Maybe now.





















Okay fine later.




See you at my new blog!
Byebye!

2 comments:

r u m i n said...

THE FONTS ARE SO BIG. I LIKEEEEE. :D

Anonymous said...

Oh roo, thanks! :D

-aijean!